ALL THOSE FOOD MARKET
All Those New Christmas Edition 2nd & 3rd December 2017.
The Culinary Artisans Festival
Barcelona’s culinary artisans and entrepreneurs festival will celebrate its Christmas edition at the garden and Comillas hall of Museu Marítim de Barcelona.On December 2nd and 3rd, All Those Food Market will hold a new Christmas edition of its popular festival of culinary entrepreneurs. It will take place at the emblematic Maritime Museum of Barcelona (Museu Marítim de Barcelona) and, for the first time, at its magnificent garden.
All Those keeps showcasing quality cuisine and local artisans’ products—more present than ever in this Christmas edition— as well as offering culinary workshops, music and countless activities for the little ones.
5 reasons why All Those Food Market will be the best plan before Christmas:
1. Let’s celebrate the sea, at a new venue! All Those has a clear identity: promoting independent culinary culture in emblematic city venues. This Christmas edition the festival will be held at a new venue: the Maritime Museum and its magic garden, open to the public for the first time. In order to celebrate it, All Those dedicates this edition to the sea. Let’s get there before all the fish is sold out!
2. More is more. There will be more artisans, more entrepreneurs, and more special projects than ever. The independent foodie scene is in good shape and this new Christmas edition will confirm it. This edition will count with the presence of projects like Quesería Cultivo from Madrid, artisans like the panettone expert Miquel Saborit (Sabors), Jordi Rovira (Cal Rovira) and its outstanding cured meats, and excellent cooks like the acclaimed chef Rafa Peña from Gresca restaurant.
3. Food Hall. All Those will launch a new concept inside the market. Besides the Street Food at the garden, the festival will count with an indoor Food Hall in which to enjoy a good beer and taste the proposals of local cooks like innovative Japanese chef Kenji Ueno of the restaurants Aiueno and Can Kenji.
4. Another Christmas gift is possible. Why not giving an apron, a knife or a basket of selected artisan goods instead of the traditional tie?
5. Modern families. The kids zone will have bigger dimensions and more content, including free activities for kids older than 3 years old, as well as a chill out area for parents with babies below than 3 years old developed in collaboration with Mammaproof.
When: Saturday 2nd December 1:00 –22:00 & Sunday 3rd December 11:00 – 20:00
Where: Museu Marítim de Barcelona Av. de les Drassanes Barcelona