Kombucha Brewing & Flavouring Workshop
If you are here then I presume you already know what kombucha is!? So for the sake of padding out this part of the page here is a synopsis. Kombucha is a Japanese sweetened tea that has been fermented using a scoby. A Scoby is an acronym for symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast and it is the Scoby that takes out the caffeine and sugar then converts them into acids. The tea is known to have numerous health benefits.
So folks .. Next week on Tuesday 4th April at Espai Eggs Wonderful Gastronomic Space A Kombucha Brewing Workshop will take place and hosted by Jenny Chih-Chieh Teng.
Here´s what going down:
- An education on the health benefits of Kombucha
- A practical lesson on the art of Fermentation
- Make some magic flavours of your own
- Take home a batch of your magically created brew & of course show off to your people
- Feel proud
- At home brew to your hearts content because you know how.
To get a place on the course you must sign up, to do this Please visit their website
When: Tuesday 4th April 2017 7pm to 8:30pm
Web: Espai Egg